Disability-Related Accommodations | Study Abroad | Yale University
Study Abroad Summer Session MyCIPE

Disability-Related Accommodations

You are here

Students who require academic, housing, and/or other disability-related accommodations while studying abroad will need to register with Student Accessibility Services at Yale (SAS), if not already registered.

Tip: Visiting students who are participating on a Yale Summer Session Program Abroad and will need disability-related accommodations must also register with SAS.

We encourage you to contact SAS as early as possible during the semester prior to your year, term, or summer abroad.