Year or Term Abroad: Search Programs | Study Abroad | Yale University
Study Abroad Summer Session MyCIPE

Year or Term Abroad: Search Programs

You are here

A year or term study abroad program is a program for academic credit run by another university or other study abroad program provider that you can attend during an academic year or a semester. After successful completion of a program of this type, you'd earn transfer credit towards your Yale degree. Each section on the right contains information about all the different aspects of studying abroad on a year or term program from eligibility to your return from the program. 

Search for Year or Term Abroad Programs

Search for programs that have been designated by Yale for transfer credit.

Ready to Apply?

Learn more about the two-part application process and deadlines.