Year or Term | Study Abroad | Yale University
Study Abroad Summer Session MyCIPE

Year or Term

You are here

Year or Term Study Abroad Programs

Thinking about studying abroad for a semester or an academic year? You've come to the right place! Review the information covered in this section to learn more!

Note: Studying abroad during the semester or academic year is a two-part application process. You'll need to apply directly to your intended program using their online application, and apply to Yale Study Abroad for approval and to transfer your credit back to your Yale transcript. Keep an eye on the application deadlines for both!