Disability-Related Accommodations | Study Abroad | Yale University
Career Strategy Fellowships Study Abroad Summer Session MyCIPE

Disability-Related Accommodations

You are here

Accommodations Abroad

Students who require academic, housing, and/or other disability-related accommodations while studying abroad will need to register with Yale’s Office of Student Accessibility Services (SAS), if not already registered. Students from other institutions who are participating in a Yale Summer Session Program Abroad and will need disability-related accommodations must also register with Yale's SAS.

We encourage you to contact SAS as early as possible during the semester prior to your year, term, or summer abroad.

Yale's SAS and study abroad advisers will work with you to discuss reasonable accommodations abroad and assist you with the planning and pre-departure process. It is important to begin the planning process well in advance to ensure that arrangements can be made with the program abroad.